- Event: Advanced School in Soft Condensed Matter ‘Solutions in the Summer’ will be held as a virtual event on 5–9 July 2021.
PhD • MInstP • AFHEA
Who I am. I am a theoretical physicist interested in physics of liquid state of matter, complex fluids, and soft condensed matter. You can learn about my research from the research highlights section on the right, from my publications page, or from the external resources:
Funding. I gratefully acknowledge support from the following organisations:
- Lorentz Center
- Nexia Solutions
... no teaching this semester ...
- Advanced Mathematics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Theoretical Mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- General Physics
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Advanced Engineering
- Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Fundamental Engineering Principles
We are organising an Advanced School in Soft Condensed Matter ‘Solutions in the Summer’ (online, 2021).
I do not have any job openings at the moment.