- Our paper “Liquid marble-derived solid-liquid hybrid superparticles for CO2 capture” has been accepted to Nature Communications.
PhD • MInstP • AFHEA
Who I am. I am a theoretical physicist interested in physics of liquid state of matter, complex fluids, and soft condensed matter, encompassing both curiosity-driven and industrially-relevant phenomena. You can learn about my research from the research highlights section on the right as well as from my publications listed at my publications page and at the other resources:
Contact me. The best way to contact me is by email email@example.com.
- Office 2219, Harmer Building,
- Materials and Engineering Research Institute,
- Sheffield Hallam University, City Campus,
- Howard Street, Sheffield S1 1WB, United Kingdom.
- how to find us
Funding. I gratefully acknowledge support from the following organisations: