- Event: Advanced School in Soft Condensed Matter ‘Solutions in the Spring’ (Sheffield, 6–9 April 2020).
- Book: Physics in food manufacturing: case studies in fundamental and applied research (IOP Publishing, 2020).
PhD • MInstP • AFHEA
Who I am. I am a theoretical physicist interested in physics of liquid state of matter, complex fluids, and soft condensed matter. You can learn about my research from the research highlights section on the right, from my publications page, or from the external resources:
Funding. I gratefully acknowledge support from the following organisations:
- Lorentz Center
- Nexia Solutions
Teaching. I am not teaching this (2019/2020) academic year. Previously, I taught the following courses:
- Advanced Mathematics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Theoretical Mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- General Physics
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Advanced Engineering
- Mechanics and Strength of Materials
We are organising a conference ‘Physics in Food Manufacturing’ (Leeds, 15–17 January 2020).
We are organising an Advanced School in Soft Condensed Matter ‘Solutions in the Spring’ (Sheffield, 6–9 April 2020).
I do not have any job openings at the moment.