- Event: Advanced School in Soft Condensed Matter ‘Solutions in the Spring’ (Sheffield, 6–9 April 2020).
- Event: IOP conference ‘Physics in Food Manufacturing’ (Leeds, 15–17 January 2020).
- Paper: Liquid marble-derived solid-liquid hybrid superparticles for CO2 capture (Nature Communications, 2019).
PhD • MInstP • AFHEA
Who I am. I am a theoretical physicist interested in physics of liquid state of matter, complex fluids, and soft condensed matter. You can learn about my research from the research highlights section on the right as well as from my publications listed at my publications page and at the other resources:
Contact me. The best way to contact me is by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit me. Most of the time I am at my Sheffield office:
- Office 2219, Harmer Building,
- Materials and Engineering Research Institute,
- Sheffield Hallam University, City Campus,
- Howard Street, Sheffield S1 1WB, United Kingdom.
- how to find us
Funding. I gratefully acknowledge support from the following organisations:
- Lorentz Center
- Nexia Solutions
Teaching. I am not teaching this (2019/2020) academic year. Previously, I taught the following courses:
- Advanced Mathematics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Theoretical Mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- General Physics
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Advanced Engineering
- Mechanics and Strength of Materials
We are organising a conference ‘Physics in Food Manufacturing’ (Leeds, 15–17 January 2020).
We are organising an Advanced School in Soft Condensed Matter ‘Solutions in the Spring’ (Sheffield, 6–9 April 2020).
I do not have any job openings at the moment.